This beautiful Studio/1-bath condo at Maui Eldorado is the perfect place to call your home away from home during your well deserved Maui vacation. Eldorado J111 is located in sunny Kaanapali on the west side of Maui. This studio sleeps 4 people comfortably, with a King bed and sofa sleeper in the living area and is fully equipped with everything you need during your stay. Take advantage of all the resort amenities that the Eldorado has to offer!
· Spacious living space with seating for 4 and sofa sleeper
· Sleeping area features a King Bed (recently purchased in 2019)
· Large flat screen TV with movable arm to watch TV in the bed or sofa
· Dining area for 4
· Central AC
· Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
· Bathroom with separate dressing area and large closet space
· Beautiful walk-in shower
· In-unit washer/dryer
· Furnished lanai with outdoor dining table
RESORT FEE: The resort requires all guests to check-in at the on-site front desk and pay a REGISTRATION FEE $60 per stay and RESORT FEE $18 per day. This fee is paid by all guests directly to the on-site front desk.
Experience Maui Eldorado in the heart of Ka'anapali. Situated between the 4th and 6th fairways of the Royal Ka'anapali Beach North Golf Course. Enjoy the only private beach cabana located directly on Ka'anapali Beach, reserved for the exclusive use of Maui Eldorado guests. Whaler's Village is only a 10 minute walk from the resort and has many popular restaurants, art galleries, and shops. Resort hotels such as the Marriott, Hyatt, and Sheraton are also within walking distance of Maui Eldorado. Historic Lahaina's famous 'Front Street' is a 10 minute drive away.
- Maui Eldorado exclusive Cabana with full kitchen, dining area, bathrooms, showers, towel service, and lounge chairs
- Beautiful main pool with large deck for relaxing by
- 3 Resort pools
- 2 hot tubs
- Brand new gym/workout facility
- Poolside Pavilion
- Poolside Gas BBQ Grills
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle service to beach & cabana
- 10-minute walk to Whalers Village Shopping Center
- Access to the Free Ka'anapali Trolley
- 10-minute drive to Lahaina's famous Front Street
- On-site parking included with resort fees
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
Our continued commitment to SAFETY includes:
-Monthly and annual safety audits and reviews to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
**Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the condo is located.
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii varies month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui's rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics.